Customers needing to return a product must contact to Bowhunters Superstore and receive a Return Authorization number (RA #). For products and orders that qualify for a return, the process is simple.
General Information and Qualifications
- Product return requests may be made within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- Bowhunters Superstore does not process warranty claims for products sold at Bowhunters Superstore. Warranty claims should be made directly to the manufacturer (see information at the bottom of this page).
- Returned products must be in “like-new” condition and in their original packaging. Products that are damaged or unable to be reconditioned may not qualify for a refund. All product returns are subject to a thorough inspection upon delivery.
- Select products are non-returnable (see list at the bottom of this page).
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
- Have your order number ready before contacting Bowhunters Superstore.
Products that cannot be returned include bows, crossbows, custom cut arrows or shafts, treestands, safety harnesses, climbing sticks, mouth calls, scents and scent elimination products, and optics.
The list of non-returnable products is subject to change. Other non-returnable products include, but are not limited to, product(s) that have been used or damaged by the customer, and any item that has been mounted or shows sign of usage.
Warranty Return Requests
Bowhunters Superstore does not resolve warranty requests for the products sold at https://bowhunterssuperstore.com. Most products sold in our store are covered under a manufacturer direct warranty. For a product that requires warranty attention, we kindly request that you contact the manufacturer for further instructions. Our Customer Care team is happy to assist you by providing the appropriate contact information for the desired manufacturer, if needed. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-745-4296 if you need assistance.